Hi.

I know there's a few mutt users on this list so:

Ive got a setup with mutt, procmail, fetchmail.
fetchmail -> procmail -> several mailboxes.

While installing a new server, I inadvertently got fetchmail to
deposit the mail in another mailbox (I was running fethmail as root and it put stuff in the 'fetchmail' mailbox) and about 2 days worth of mail got deposited there without filtering.

I now need to import that mail into mutt using the procmail filters to disperse among my regular mailboxes.

Ive done this before so I know its possible but Ive forgotten how I
did it )-:

Please help...

Kind regards.
Luke.