<quote who="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

> I hope my post is ok as I am not sure where to post it or what web-sites I
> should be looking at.
>
> I wanted to find out if there are jobs available in Australia for a junior
> Linux systems admin more than likely in the Sydney area.
>
> I do not have any Linux certifications but I am working towards my LPI
> 101.
>
> My wife and myself are thinking of immigrating to Australia as most of our
> friends are leaving for Australia.
>
> Any advice would be great.

The market is pretty good at the moment -- lots of demand for Linux and Open
Source systems administration skills... Largely because Google are hiring
everyone (and one of them is going to reply to this in order to catch you
and get their blood money)! If you have experience, you are likely to have
an easy time finding a job in Sydney.

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008