On Thu, 27 Dec 2007, Carlo Sogono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi I'm looking for an open source document management system (DMS)
> software for my personal use. Bet before getting into details, here's my
> problem...

There are some nice-looking FOSS DMSs out there. I'm in the very early stage
(just reading docs at the moment; no hands-on experience yet) of evaluating
solutions for my work. At the very simple end, you can just use a revision
control system like Subversion. It's worked well at a previous workplace, and
it'll probably be fine for your personal use. For something more document
focused, there's Jackrabbit and Plone, and at the serious high end there's
Alfresco.

--
"Why would the Office Group be giving out the Office 2000 formats to
competitors? To me this sounds crazy." - Bill Gates, 2000