If you set the field to disabled then the browser won't return the
value. A hidden field is a better match but still provides the
opportunity for someone to provide an arbitrary value. Use sessions to
store the value or look it up again once they submit the form.

    Rich

--
Rich Buggy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]