On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 11:24 -0600, Sonia Hamilton wrote:
> Anyone know of a tool for displaying the tool in different timezones?

slashtime: just a little Perl script I wrote up a few years back, but I
still find it rather handy. It's thing is showing the offset from where
you are, rather than from GMT (which is bloody useless)
http://research.operationaldynamics.com/projects/scripts/#slashtime

As it happens, I've also written a GTK version, which runs rather
nicely, but it needs a bit of work on the UI to select places of
interest before I can release it as a standalone program
http://research.operationaldynamics.com/projects/slashtime/files/ZonesWindow_Screenshot.png

AfC
Sydney