On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 01:41:34 +1100, Howard Lowndes wrote:

Howard,

> Does anyone have any experiences they can offer about these suppliers,
> or can anyone offer other experiences of reliable battery sources.

I've bought phone batteries and laptop power supplies from Global
Batteries & I'd buy from them again.  They responded quickly to my
emailed questions before I ordered & delivered my order promptly, and
they were heaps cheaper than genuine parts (<$50 vs >$200 from HP for
the laptop power supply).

The only minor quibble I have is that the phone batteries are very
slightly larger than the genuine Nokia ones so they're a snug fit into
the phone.

Cheers,

John
--
One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination