This one time, at band camp, Heracles wrote:

> That is probably the problem. I use flash and usually have several tabs
> open when I run 32bit Ubuntu. When I boot into 64bit Debian Etch I have
> no flash and no problems. Unfortunately I need flash for some things -
> hence the 32/64bit dual boot.

Flashblock has a whitelist for sites where you must use Flash, and you
can click on the flash icon to load an individual flash control when
needed.  So you can whitelist youtube and for nearly everything else,
just load the flash bits when you need it.

It even makes MySpace pages load quickly, though it won't improve the
standard eye-searing designs.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Geeks need vacations too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."
- Timothy Leary