On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 09:14:43PM +1100, Greg Cockburn wrote:
> On 30/01/2008, Alex Samad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 11:49:50AM +1100, Greg Cockburn wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I want to know if it is possible to share/track TCP/VPN(IPSEC)/NAT
> > > connections between 2 Linux hosts.
> > >
> > > At home I have a great Firewall.  It runs LEAF Bering uClibc 3.X /
> > OPENSWAN
> > > / OPENVPN.  It is great.
> > >
> > > At work I have 2 Cisco PIX running in a failover mode Active/Passive,
> > and
> > > those pix share VPN, TCP and NAT information, so that when
> > > they failover from the active to the passive node, no one notices.
> > >
> > > Is this possible to do in Linux?
> > I believe the netfilter guys have just recently released something to
> > allow for
> > the sharing of connection information between 2 linux box for HA of linux
> > firewall's
> >
> > check outthe netfilter web site
> >
> Alex,
>
> good thinking!
>
> This looks like it:
> http://people.netfilter.org/pablo/conntrack-tools/testcase.html
yep

> Thanks,
> Greg.
> --

"It's good to see so many friends here in the Rose Garden. This is our first
event in this beautiful spot, and it's appropriate we talk about policy that
will affect people's lives in a positive way in such a beautiful, beautiful
part of our national -- really, our national park system, my guess is you would
want to call it."

        - George W. Bush
02/08/2001
Washington, DC