On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 11:00 PM, Rick Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Gallery has worked well for me on several web sites.  I have used both
> the version 1 and version 2 series with good success.  The version 1
> series IMHO is the easiest for personal sites.  Version 1 is a doddle to
> set up.  2 is a little harder but not much.
>
> You can find them here http://gallery.menalto.com/

I used Gallery (previous 1 and now 2) to publish a private album to the
family and am very happy with it.

Just please pay attention - as far as I remember the comments for Gallery 2
- they discourage using version 1 because it has some known security
problems which aren't being addressed (it's not in active development any
more). Maybe I don't remember it right so just look around the docs if you
intend to use version 1.

--Amos