On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Marghanita da Cruz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  An analysis tool, which can be used to capture business requirements,
>  functionality, test cases/results, bugs, faults, resolution etc.

Did you mean something like the propietary software IBM Rational Requesite Pro?

We use Trac[1] to achieve the project management, and Doxygen [2] is
integrated with Trac to follow the documentation of the source code.
Subversion is our Revision Control System and we have emails
notifications to diferent development groups and you can parse the
commit messages to enable the control of tickets from this commit
messages.

HTH
--
Milton Mazzarri, a.k.a. [MilMazz]