On Thu, 6 Mar 2008, "Morgan Storey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a DSL-502T that I am just running as the router too

I have avoided D-Link hardware for about five years now. My experiences back
then included failure-prone products, long telephone tech support queues (4
hours plus, I kid you not!), IE-only Web interfaces, and a tonne of other
things that I can't think of at this time of night.

I have no idea of how they are now, but they would have had to have improved
immensely to be even half-decent in my book.

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then
you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have