To add into the general vibe of nominations, I'd like to nominate Ken Wilson
for Treasurer.

Ken has fulfilled the role of treasurer for SLUG for at least 3-4 years, and
has done so reliably and reliably and reliably (which is really the only
thing that matters for a treasurer :-). Our finances are in order and very
healthy, thanks to the care that Ken has taken of them. He has e.g. made
sure that our insurance is being paid regularly and that we chose the most
cost-efficient one. He's just generally doing a great job, which is why we
hear so little of his work. Thanks Ken!

Ken for Treasurer again!!

Cheers,
Silvia.