I'd suggest you do that then, although in my experience it has usually been
the CPU or the RAM that's faulty if you're getting beeps. if you can't find
the full manual, try taking out all the PCI cards then remove RAM chips
 and/or the CPU.. not that it will be useful without RAM or a CPU, but may
give you an idea what is wrong