Alan L Tyree wrote:
Can anybody explain this to me? I'm using Debian Etch.

I connect to a commercial site that uses javascript "buttons" to
initiate searches. With Iceweasel, Epiphany and Galeon, they don't
work. With Opera they work just fine.

They used to work with Iceweasel - I don't know if I changed any
settings or not. The javascript is activated in the preferences and
allowed to do anything in the "Advanced" options.

Driving me nuts. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
Alan

You could try installing the firebug extension in Iceweasel it is very good at picking up html/javascript errors

--
Mark Pearson BSc (Computing)
Technical Support, Dept Nuclear Medicine