<quote who="Rick Welykochy">

> I have little or no preternatural ability to divine which header this
> message is referring to. Would it be possible to modify the message to
> indicate which header is suspect?

I figure the Mailman developers chose not to include further information so
as to avoid giving evildoers an immediate hint towards an easy workaround to
suit their evil purposes. :-)

Mailman, lacking some aspects of higher intelligence, is sadly unable to
determine whether you are in fact an evildoer or an innocent bystander. I
would vouch for bystander, but Mailman didn't think ("think") to ask me for
a personal reference.

The singularity beckons. :-)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2008: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

          "And up in the corporate box there's a group of pleasant
   thirtysomething guys making tuneful music for the masses of people who
    can spell 'nihilism', but don't want to listen to it in the car." -
                            Richard Jinman, SMH