Sonia has been both a massive help and a selfess guide to me on quite a few
occasions. both on sometimes off the list.
I rarely post to this list anymore but this popped up and I couldnt help but
give Sonia major props.

A big vote from me.

Tony.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 6:28 PM, Sonia Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you! Sonia.
>
> On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:22:06 +1100, "Erik de Castro Lopo"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> > Sonia Hamilton wrote:
> >
> > > I would like to propose myself as a member of the SLUG committee.
> >
> > I'm happy to second that. Sonia has been long time SLUG attendee
> > and mailing list contributor.
> >
> > Erik
> > --
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Sonia Hamilton.
>
> --

When one burns ones bridges, what a very nice fire it makes.