$quoted_author = "Jeff Waugh" ;

> Definitely. gutsy-backports is batshit insane, but gutsy-updates receives
> important (but non-security related) bug fixes such as this.

I've never understood the ${ubuntu_release}-updates thing.

A separate repositry for security I understand due to the need to bypass
mirror lag.

But anything worthy of going into ${ubuntu_release}-updates is surely worth
putting straight into ${ubuntu_release} ? Or is it just me?

cheers
marty

--
Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases:

If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops

moving, subsidize it. -- Ronald Reagan