The problem is that the Europe (GMT/UTC) and US changed to Summer time on Sunday so, the relative time is wrong.

There should only be 11 hours difference next sunday there will be 12.

Marghanita
Bruce Bruen wrote:
Greets,

env: PCLinuxOS 2007. For some reason that I cannot fathom, ntp is setting the time as if DST was over, i.e. its an hour ago. I am using au.pool.ntp.org as the ntp pool and the problem is independent of the actual host used.

Any clues? Web searches have brought no enlightnment. (Maybe, I'll just have to put up with it all week :-( The boss wasn't happy though when I turned up at 9:45am though :-( )

--
Marghanita da Cruz
http://www.ramin.com.au