Hi All,

I'm relocating overseas and clearing out my computer gear.

I have a number of Sun boxes, Ultra 5 x 2, Ultra 1, Sparc 4s, 5s, 10 etc.
plus 1 Sun screen various mice, keyboards, memory, hard drives, cards etc.

I also have a SparcServer 1000 with 2 blades and an Enterprise Network
Array, fibre cards connectors etc.

There are a couple of pentium 3s in tower cases plus screens. Plus lots of
bits and pieces.

An old Compaq laptop (Pentium 3 500, I think)

An HP laserjet 2100.

Network cards, wireles access points etc. etc.

If anyone is interested in the lot, great. (no cherry picking) If not its
all going to the tip.

Thanks

John