On Mon, Jun 02, 2008, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Yet there are so many who go nuts when the idea of accreditation is raised.
> :-) [This cheap shot does not indicate my support for or against the idea!]

Heh. They don't suspect the real issue with accreditation?
That suddenly Universities will have to teach a real CompSci and Software
Engineering degree, and that degree will probably be 4 or 5 years long,
including internships and honours-level project (mandated like the
Electronic/Electrical engineering degrees seem to here at UWA); because
Writing Good Software is Hard ?

Ah, if only writing software held the same risks and building bridges. :)

Adrian
(Who should really get a CompSci degree from a reputable CompSci university
sometime.. anyone know any?)