Hi Python lovers,

First off, many thanks to Mark Rees for doing a great job organising SyPy
until now.

Normally SyPy is 1st Thursday of the month but it looks like we're going to
have a special talk in a couple of weeks at google so this weeks meeting has
been postponed. Stay tuned. It would be great to have a 2nd talk so if
you've played with something pythonic lately and want to share, send me an
email.

So this week instead we've been welcomed to join AJUG on this Thursday. The
talk on amazon ec2 should be interesting to anyone wanting to host any kind
of application server (inc django, zope)

Atlassian HQ
173-185 Sussex Street (cnr Market)
Sydney CBD
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=173+Sussex+Street,+Sydney+NSW

WHEN:

Thursday, June 5, 6:00pm.
First talk starts at 6:30pm

SPEAKERS:

Talk #1: Running Java web apps on Amazon Web Services
Peter McKeown

Talk #2: Holy Grails
Mike Cannon-Brookes

And then we'll file out to parking lot for a python vs java good old
fashioned no weapons rumble (joking). Or we could just go to the pub.

Dylan Jay