Hi,

I want to buy a tiny (and perphaps older) linux box if anybody has one lying around.

What I am talking about is the industrial type super compact models that are fanless. Can't be bothered getting one from offshore since I'm going anyway soon but if somebody has one I'd like to know how much.

The only requirement is that it has VGA output and can run a webbrowser. Needs to be no bigger than 20cm x 10cm x 4cm.

just contact me offlist.. I'm in sydnew and would probably pick it up from reception somewhere and leave the money.

Regards

David