Now, one last question :))

In the DSL-502T, there is nothing that comments on MTU *but* there is a option to change the MRU' which is currently 1492 (when Columbus sailed the ocean blue)...are these related? Errr, not Columbus but MTU/MRU

I've had trouble finding if they are the same or different elements.

Regards,

Patrick

Michael Chesterton wrote:
--