<quote who="Scott Ragen">

> I'm a little frustrated by web pages that display flash, and their popup
> menus that become hidden behind it.
> I know I could block flash, but I don't always want to do this.
> I have searched the web and the only solutions I have found are targeted
> for the web admins, and not the client browsers.

Because of the way Flash works in X, it's not fixable until both Adobe and
browser vendors (ie. Mozilla) sort it out. Mozilla has done their end of the
task already, and some Flash implementations (such as swfdec, and possibly
gnash, I'm not sure) already support it. I believe Adobe will support this
in their next plugin release, but... we'll just have to wait and see.

- Jeff

--
OSDC 2008: Sydney, Australia                    http://www.osdc.com.au/2008/

             http://www.xach.com/debian-users-are-beatniks.html