2008/8/27 Mehmet Yousouf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>I totally recommend Internode - plans are a little more pricey but the
> speed
>>is always consistent and so far I've never had to call tech support. When
> we
>>connected to internode their support and sales guys have been top notch.
>
> I've been using TPG for a couple of years (ADSL2, shaped). Running mail,
> web, ssh etc.fixed IP address as well no problems so far (which means I have
> no idea how good their support is) - I average about 25gig per month in
> downloads, speed is usually above 10 meg ( never seen it break the 20 mark).

Unfortunately TPG have a *very* broken transparent HTTP proxy. Trying
to work around it's bugs is a nightmare for web developers (I know,
i've been there).

I've used both Internode and Exetel at home. Exetel have been great up
'til the last 12 months. I have regular problems with their network
nowdays.

+1 Internode.

Lindsay

--