On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 10:34 +1000, Peter Hardy wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 09:35 +1000, Ken Foskey wrote:
> > I just have to figure out how to sync evolution contacts with it...
>
> I use scheduleworld[1] for syncing all of my stuff. evolution contacts
> and calendars sync using syncevolution[2], and apparently the funambol
> project[3] has connectors that will let outlook sync with scheduleworld
> as well.
>
> No less complicated, but if the outlook connector works as advertised,
> then it might be a reasonable solution.

Looking at installable packages we have:

multisync0.90 - PIM Synchronization Tool
opensync-plugin-syncml - Opensync SyncML plugin
opensync-plugin-evolution - Evolution plugin for opensync

There is a requirement for a syncml server in order to synchronise.  Is
there an installable version rather than using something like
scheduleworld.

gmail may at sometime support syncml, but there is no official mention
of it now.

Ta
Ken