thanks.. but I have a tax agent anyway. I was curious what on-line services are available.. my tax agent has 'net/ATO access to things about me that even I didn't know!

Naturally I'm p-ed off that the ATO spends our money supporting Bill. Is there any good reason for this? or just typical IT laziness?

they are the government, they cater for the majority. although what that majority is and who tells them about it is really another story :)

just sucks that previous years it worked perfectly in wine, this year its broken horribly.

Dean
--
http://fragfest.com.au