2008/10/26 Dean Hamstead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Ebay
>
> cisco stuff is constantly churning through.
>
> However your question seems two fold.
>
> 1) im not sure what router i want
> 2) where can i get one.

You are right - I'm looking both for a place I can find stuff and a good advise.

> so as for point 1) you will need to be more specific with your requirements.
> However assuming an adsl router, ebay is still a great place to start.
> However im sure many will point out that cheaper alternatives may prove just
> as, if not more, satisfactory to a cisco solution.

My workplace has a few dozens of servers, desktops and virtual
servers. They are all hanging through a tiny SonicWall TZ170 which
isn't coping.
We already have the xDSL modems.
I think what I need is an Ethernet-connected box which can copy bits
around more efficiently than the TZ170.

I got a few pointers to iptrading, which was the only serious one I
found on Google before I turned to the list.
I'm considering their offer.

Thanks,

--Amos