Hello Mada.

In your blog I'm welcomed to :

> About Me
>
> I'm a human that will be a corpse soon..

Not sure how professional you want your blog to be, but a step in the right
direction might perhaps be editing this, among other stuff, out of your
blog.
Or better still, linking straight to your C.V.

Just a friendly heads up.

Tony.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 12:32 AM, Sridhar Dhanapalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> 2008/10/8 Mada R Perdhana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Dear Sir/Madam,
> >
> > I'm looking for a job in Ausie, I come from Indonesia, if anyone here
> have
> > information
> > about job vacancies related with Linux, I'll be very thankful.If you need
> my
> > cv or information
> > about me , please refer to my blog at www.mrp-bpp.net
> >
> > br,
> > Mada R Perdhana
>
> Hi Mada,
>
> I suggest that you check out http://slug.org.au/jobs
>
> Cheers,
> Sridhar
>

> --
> Bring choice back to your computer.
> http://www.linux.org.au/linux
> --

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are
free."