Hi

There was some talk about this a while back but limited to opensource.

I am looking after a small clinic and they have some 3rd party software
that works some of the time and can be a real pain to get support on.
Its windows based.

I thought I would reach out the list, as there seamed to be some
informed people here.

I would like to find either a package or a reliable (local) company to
talk to that has a software package that can manage a medical clinic
(and manage prescribed drugs)

Alex

--
As crazy as hauling timber into the woods.
                -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus (Horace)