Check out IBM online courseware for LPI at
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/views/linux/libraryview.jsp?topic_by=All+topics+and+related+products&sort_order=asc&lcl_sort_order=asc&search_by=lpi+exam+topic&search_flag=true&type_by=Tutorials&show_abstract=true&start_no=1&sort_by=Title&end_no=100&show_all=false&S_TACT=105AGX03&S_CMP=tut

and the IEEE Computer Society has online courseware too e.g.
https://knowledge.elementk.com/content/otr/otr_toc.jsp?key=106108&type=8

Apologies if the rest of this looks like an advert, but people have been
asking and not getting very positive answers.

In the Bachelor Computer Systems (Networking) at Box Hill Institute in
Melbourne, there is a second year subject "Multi-user O/S Admin". I will
be teaching that this semester and I hope to base the syllabus on LPI
exam curricula 101, 102 and 202. It's not direct training for the LPI
exams since it is a degree subject, but will track the syllabus
reasonably well.

It will run Fridays for ~13 weeks from Feb 20 for 6 hours per day (in
Melbourne). People with appropriate backgrounds could study it through
arrangement. If there is enough interest, Box Hill Commercial could
probably mount courses anywhere.

Cheers

Jan