Wished I could Simon, but the machine won't even
boot past the BIOS post now...

I'm considering replacing the mobo and just having
done with it.

You know some times you don't mind spending
several days trying to work everything out and
some times you're only willing to spend a day???

This is one of those times :))

Thanks for the advice though. I'm curious about
the option of the box sending an e-mail...I've
heard about this before but not read anything
about how to do it.

Regards,

Patrick

--