Every year SCLUG (www.sclug.asn.au) does an installfest for the Uni of
Wollongong first year computing students.

This year that day will be Saturday 21/3/09.

We are lucky enough to have several people from SLUG come and give us a
hand each year.

So this is the annual broadcast asking for volunteers to help this year.

There are two sessions for the installfest. Morning and afternoon. If
you can help in either or both most appreciated and welcome. (More
details off list)

Please email me off list those who can help out.

Please note this is a customised installfest for the Uni so we used a
derived ubuntu distro that fits the Uni's lab computers.

Regards,

Ashley Maher