(totally off topic)

I'm doing lots of video stuff at the moment, and I'm wondering how to wipe/format mini DV video tapes. My camera doesn't have such a function, and at the moment I'm doing it by leaving the lense cap on and just leaving the video camera to record over the whole tape. Any ideas?

Reason I ask - not for any "secret squirrel stuff" - it's just that at sports comps I tend to record lots of short scenes (3-5 mins), and sometimes review them immediately with my team mates, then record again, then .... Old and new stuff gets mixed up easily, and it gets kind of messy...

--
Sonia Hamilton.