Although cisco are the spawn of all evil, CCNA has good street cred.

You should also consider investing a few years at university and getting computer science or engineering degree.

Dean

Meijer, Luke wrote:
Hello

What (if any) Linux certifications have / are you guys doing?

I am looking at the NCLE as I passed the NCLP last year, anyone else doing this
track?

I am also interested in the RHCE path if anyone can recommend texts.

Thanks for any info!

Luke