UPDATE: The Hackfest has been moved to Sunday 26th April due to the 25th
being a Public Holiday (ANZAC Day). I hope this will be more convenient time
for people to attend.

http://www.olpcfriends.org/2009/04/sydney-hackfest-april/

*OLPC Friends - Sydney Hackfest*

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Friends/SydneyUG

The hackfest is back this month and we will be meeting at Macquarie
University on Sunday 26th April. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on
with the XO laptop, there will be a number of XO’s available for people who
do not have their own. Some of the testing/activities on the day will
include 1hr smoke tests (8.2.1), SoaS, Fedora Spin, discussion on
local/regional trials and deployments, and your personal testing or
experiments.

Please RSVP your attendance to meaton...@gmail.com so we can have an idea of
numbers.

What: *OLPC Friends - Sydney Hackfest*
 When: Sunday 26th April, 2009  1pm - 5pm
Where: Room 133 Building E6A Macquarie University (Campus Map -
http://www.ofm.mq.edu.au/maps_campus.htm)

RSVP: to Mitchell Seaton - meaton...@gmail.com
Contact: m. 0404 131 939

Getting There:
By car: M2 motorway, Lane Cove Rd, or Epping Rd
By bus: bus 288, 290 or 292 from QVB (city)
By train: from Epping or Chatswood on Epping-Chatswood rail link, Macquarie
Uni station.

Parking options:
Macquarie University - * *N1, N3, X3 and W4 car parks
http://www.ofm.mq.edu.au/parking_fees.htm (pt.1)

Street Parking -
12hr zones on Talavera Rd
Free parking on Waterloo Rd (off-campus)

Macquarie Centre - Free parking for < 3hrs.