I have 512MB of DDR-400 RAM sitting in a drawer, available free to the OP.
I had 2 x 512MB, one died so I upgraded to 2 x 1GB and that left an orphan 512MB which might as well go to someone who will use it as sit in my spares drawer till it becomes completely obsolete. I am in Sydney and will be at the SLUG meeting on Friday, otherwise the post office can move it to your mailbox.
Ken

Daniel Pittman wrote: