hey mate,

to fix your problem, you need to remove the old fc9 packages and install the
newer fc10 ones.

(root)# rpm -ev --nodeps pam-1.0.4-4.fc9.x86_64
1:perl-Pod-Escapes-1.04-40.fc9.x86_64
(root)# yum install pam perl-Pod-Escapes -y

You'll probably have other older packages installed, and can check it with:

# rpm -qa | grep fc9 *
**
*go through the list one by one and check if there's any newer f10 packages
via

# yum search <package name>
(note: don't include the version number)

You can then update those packages using a similar command to what's above.
There could be a way to do it all via yum, but I know this way works :)