On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 15:35 +1000, sonia wrote:
> Anyone know of (or how to find) an Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon mirror?
>
> Yes, waaaaay old (at 2 years...), but I'm trying to maintain an old
> machine that I don't want to upgrade. Gutsy has dropped out of the
> Ubuntu mirrors, and googling on "Ubuntu Gutsy mirror" etc isn't getting
> me far...

as https://help.ubuntu.com/ notes, gutsy is no longer receiving security
updates - or any changes at all.

Given the continual stream of security updates I see for my machines, I
really encourage you to upgrade. I suggest that hardy, a
long-term-support release is probably easiest and best - it will stay
supported for quite some time.

-Rob