David

I run a backup server using systemimager (see
http://wiki.systemimager.org/index.php/Main_Page )

It is a 'killer application' as far as I am concerned.

I sleep well every night knowing I have a my servers and my desktop hard
disks imaged.

Planning to test a couple of 1TB USB external hard disk running
systemimager. Boot from USB and swap to the second drive to have one off
site.

Two backups may be better for stuff you do not want lost.

Cheers
David Andresen

"The only means of strengthening one's intellect is to make up one's
mind about nothing, to let the mind be a thoroughfare for all thoughts."
- John Keats