On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 06:29 +1000, Meryl wrote:
> When I rang the ATO Tech Helpdesk about obtaining CSI software for Linux
> I was told that their CSI software could only be used on "secure"
> operating systems like Windows and Apple.
> *choke!!!*

Actually, they do have an obscurely-placed link on their website that
has a tarball with some "Linux version" of the CSI software.

<http://csi.business.gov.au/CSI/FrequentlyAskedQuestions.asp#Can_I_use_the_CSI_with_an_unsupp>

<http://csi.business.gov.au/CSI/CsiInstallForLinux.tar.gz>

Mind you, it's very poorly thrown together, and I've never successfully
got it to run. They probably only tested it on something like RH9 and
said "Yay, let's ship it!".