Sonia Hamilton <so...@snowfrog.net> writes:

> A git question: how do I merge just *some* diffs from branch A into branch B?
>
> ie I want to do a sort of combination of git cherrypick & git add -i (patch
> mode) - pull in some of the diffs from some of the files from A revision x
> into B's HEAD.

There isn't anything automatic; I would probably use cherrypick to grab the
whole diff, then 'rebase -i' to go back and split it the way I wanted, but
that is reasonably manual too.

Regards,
        Daniel
--
✣ Daniel Pittman            ✉ dan...@rimspace.net            ☎ +61 401 155 707
   Looking for work?  Love Perl?  In Melbourne, Australia?  We are hiring.