Adam Bogacki <a...@paradise.net.nz> writes:

> Can anyone suggest how to transfer iceape bookmarks from an etch to a lenny
> box ? Iceape cannot use xmarks (previously foxmarks) ..

On the menu, File » Import?  Similar in the bookmarks?

Usually, though, my strategy is to remove any Firefox profile in the home
directory, put the one I want to import into place, then run Firefox.  It is
designed to upgrade an old profile to a new one and should transform bookmarks
in the process.

It sounds like that isn't what you want, though, so I bet on the import
facilities.

Regards,
        Daniel
--
✣ Daniel Pittman            ✉ dan...@rimspace.net            ☎ +61 401 155 707
   Looking for work?  Love Perl?  In Melbourne, Australia?  We are hiring.