Try Reverse garbage and The Bower in Addison Rd Marrickvillle.
They have had numerous routers there for a few dollars
Ken

Tony "H.G" Candito wrote:
Hello SLUG!

I'm after a Cisco (1600/2500?) etc model for my recent Cisco study
undertakings. Happy to fork out max 100$
You could also take my details, drop a router off and lend it to me, and I
could give it back when I'm done..
I don't really know what router would be be best for this actually, but I'm
assuming it just needs to be fairly recent, but just something really basic
that I can configure and make use of with Cisco's OIS.

Cheers !