Del
you are pushing the limits, construct your mailing list.
Ken

Del wrote:
Hi,

I realise this list isn't the correct place for sales talk, but our own products mailing list is still under construction, so I'll keep it short.

CentOS 5.4 is released, and Everything Linux have it in stock, $10 off this week only: http://www.elx.com.au/cat/software/centos ($35 for a USB stick, live or ready to install, 32 or 64 bit). The Live USB sticks are partitioned 1GB for the OS and 7GB for data so you can carry your distro and data with you.

Also remember if you want to drop in-store for some Linux assistance, we have free 10 minute sessions from 2pm - 5pm tomorrow and every Tuesday. No need to book, just drop in and we'll see what we can do for you. We have longer 1 hour sessions on Thursdays, they need to be pre-booked.

Del