On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 19:26 +1100, pe...@chubb.wattle.id.au wrote:
> See if there's another iptables rule redirecting output port 80 to
> somewhere else.
>
> I'm using white russian in almost exactly this config, and it's all
> working for me.

I've been meaning to get back to you on this, and in fact was going to
do it today, except we turned off the power (and thus power cycled the
router), and when it came back on, it's all going to port 80 again
properly. 'Fixed', of sorts.

I've saved a dump of `iptables -t nat -L` to a config file, labelled as
'working', and when I reproduce the bug again, I'll compare them and see
if there's any difference.

Thanks for the pointers so far.