Hi Mark,

I know what your saying, in fact I personally have 3 copies of OEM XP Pro that I got when buying PCs on eBay etc. The problem seems to be in the OEM EULA specifically. I need something concrete to show these very nervous Windows only IT guys.

I might check out the Windows 7 OEM EULA, maybe it will let me install it on VirtualBox.

Scott

Mark Walkom wrote:
You can usually find a vendor will to part with OEM if you buy something small like a mouse. Otherwise try seeing if someone has a copy they no longer need, there should be a few with Win7 out.