A question about Squid ACL's (from an existing config I'm working on).

Let's say the config file defines (in this order) these ACL's and rules:

acl foo src 1.2.3.4
acl bar url_regex -i .bar.com
http_access allow foo
http_access allow foo bar
http_access deny all

The second http_access line is redundant, isn't it? Or have I missed
something here? Any request with a source address of 1.2.3.4 would match
the first http_access rule and never get to the second rule.

Quoting chapter and verse from O'Reilly:

"As with the algorithm for matching the values of an ACL, when Squid
finds a matching rule in an access list, the search terminates."

Thanks for any clue sticks,

Sonia.