Thanks Marty.

Not only them, but also http://www.getup.org.au/campaign/SaveTheNet
But I'm afraid it might be already too late.

It's not only humiliating, I think Australians will only feel more
isolated.
It doesn't matter what they intend to filter but introducing such an
instrument to control what people can access is quite evil. This censorship
tool shouldn't exist in our society because of fears of improper use. (And I
believe it will be used improperly either deliberately or unintentionally)
It's not government's responsibility to "protect" children and adults
shouldn't be "protected" without their consent.
It's such a shame that we're going to join countries who doesn't even
pretend to have independent media and freedom of speech... :(