What's more, the report says (and I'm paraphrasing a summary here)

"We can block a list of a few thousand URLs with 100% effectiveness
and no noticable false positives, with no noticable slow down of the
internet. Non-URL based filters were only around 75% effective, which
is better than last time. However, any motivated technical person can
evade the URL list filter. If we try to prevent evasion of the filter,
we will definitely slow down the internet."

Adam K